Indulge yourselves with the ultimate tour experience in Athens.
Combining fun of a segway ride with a walking tour in the Acropolis archaeological site and/or the Acropolis Museum with our official guides. Choose between several different options and design your own tour experience in Athens.
Explore the pedestrian areas of Athens on segways in the old town of Plaka, before you head for the sacred Acropolis Rock. Discover the most important sites in the city, like the Hill of Pnyka, where ancient Democracy was born, the Ancient Greek Agora, the Roman Forum, the Flea Market of Monastiraki, the ancient Cemetery of Kerameikos and the hip area of Thisseion.
Visit the Parthenon, the finest example of ancient Greek architecture and relive the era of Themistocles and Pericles or admire the articrafts of classical Greek sculpture and pottery in the unique Acropolis Museum.
Let our experienced guides introduce you to ancient Greek Mythology, by visiting the sacred temples, where the Ancient Greeks used to worship their gods and discover the places where theatre was born, like the Theatre of Dionysus and the Herodeion.
Choose between the following tour options:
- Ultimate Acropolis Tour, Option A (2 hours segway tour – 1,5 hours walking tour in the Acropolis archaeological site) 119 euros
- Ultimate Acropolis Tour, Option B (2 hours segway tour – 1,5 visit in the Acropolis Museum) 109 euros
- Ultimate Acropolis Tour, Option C (2 hours segway tour – 1,5 hours walking tour in the Acropolis - 1,5 visit in the Acropolis Museum) 159 euros
- Custom Ultimate Acropolis Tour: Let us know about the sites that you would like to visit in Athens on segways and/or with our official guides and let us design the perfect tour for you.
- Official Tour guide
- Acropolis Entrance fees
- Segway safety briefing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks